File Manager is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. Manage your files (file explorer) like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Search, Rename, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark.
With File Manager, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device and cloud storages. What’s more, you can find how many files & apps you have on your device at a glance immediately after opening File manager.
Organize and manage your files and content such as pictures, music, videos or documents on your phone or tablet.
– Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
– List and grid view for file explorer.
– Support 19 languages.
– Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP).
– Thumbnail for photo and pictures files.
– Search and share files.
– Send and share files.
– Multiple resolutions support.
– Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc.
– Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file.
– Multiple themes with cool icons.
– Root Explorer for rooted devices.
– Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access.
– Work on multiple tabs at same time.
– Multiple selection and various sorting support
File Explorer (File Manager) helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts. By default, File Explorer (SD card Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.