is an aid to the recognition of bird species.
The recognition function uses the microphone of your mobile phone and presents you with a probability of identification. The algorithm is not perfect and can give overvalued probabilities (in particular a 100% probability should not be considered as exact).
Around this functionality, it is also planned,
– A wiki of around 150 species of bird with description, photo, habitat, rarity, date of nesting and more.
– A calendar of species indicating the months of breeding.
– A photo gallery divided into “Favory” and “History” (your observation).
– A card from your own collection with access to photos from the cloud (requires Internet)
– A list of bird that are breeding now.